Gen 9:27, “God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.
”Exo 34:24, “For I will cast out the nations before you, and enlarge your borders: neither shall any man desire your land, when you shall go up to appear before the LORD your God thrice in the year.” God will flush out anyone illegally occupying your space or portion and enlarge your borders in Jesus name.
Supernatural enlargement is a covenant issue.
Deu 19:8, “And if the LORD your God enlarge your coast, as he has sworn to your fathers, and give you all the land which he promised to give to your fathers;
Requirements for Expansion
1. Desire expansion. Every change begins with a burning desire. This place had become too small for us. No matter what you have, you can have more and it begins with a strong desire. A weak desire does not inspire you to pay the necessary price for the desired change. Until you are fed up with where you are, you will not do whatever it takes to achieve something bigger and better.
2. Decide to expand. Most people’s desires never become reality because they do not decide to act upon it. Until your desire becomes a decision, it will never take off. Choice not chance, determines human destiny.
3. Do something about it. Schedule action steps towards achieving your goals. Work Smarter. There are many ways to cut down a tree; you can use a hammer or an axe. The man in this story used an axe not a hammer. Today, you can use a chain saw and do a neater job in less time. Look for better ways of doing your job that will cut down the time and energy needed to get the job done. Prayer does not take the place of work. Prayer brings the blessing of God on what you do. So you must be doing something. The Law of Success demands that you pay the price if you want to succeed. No church can increase if the people are not willing to evangelize. No house cell can do well if the leader and members are not prepared to make extra sacrifice.
No business can grow unless you are ready to do more. There is no success on earth without work. Life rewards action. The Law of Expansion demands that you do more than you have been doing if you want increase. Expansion is not possible without greater input of the right energy and resources and the right tools. Expansion places a demand on your physical, emotional and financial resources. Your success is directly proportional to your input. Ordinary contribution leads to average results. I had a class mate in the university who kept failing exams until he realized that he was always under-preparing for these exams. His results changed when he decided to put in more time in studying. We have also heard testimonies of people who doubled their tithes and their incomes increased significantly. If you want to multiply your result, increase your output. Let me share a secret with you the Lord gave me while we were on vacation in London: “If you are not satisfied with your income, increase your seed.” As you work harder and smarter, you will begin to experience results that will baffle people in Jesus’ name.
4. Prayer. 1Ch 4:10 “And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.” Divine assistance is available to those who ask. Through prayer you can move the hand of God to help you accomplish results that mere mortals are not capable of. As you pray, expect the Lord to answer your prayer.
5. Expand the Kingdom of God. Become a soul-winner. These people worked for the expansion of the house of the sons of the prophets. Labour for the expansion of the house of God qualifies you for favour. God favours those who labour for Him. What you make happen for the kingdom of God, He will make happen for you. The key to kingdom rewards is kingdom works. “I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door and no man can shut it.” We are saved by grace but we are rewarded by our works. Grace gives access into the kingdom but works is what guarantees our rewards.
Open doors are rewards for kingdom works. Ruth 2:12, 2Chr.15:7, 2Chr.29:1-11. No idle Christian will earn a crown from God. The well celebrated Apostle Paul talks of the crown of glory waiting for him in heaven on the account of his works. 2Tim.4:7, 8. It is imperative for you therefore to serve the Lord faithfully with all your heart to generate such open doors of blessing that comes directly from God. You shall not miss your rewards in Jesus name. 1Cor. 15:58. When you give God what He wants, He will give you what you want. He said be fruitful and I will answer your prayers. He said, seek my kingdom first and I will add every other thing to you. He said fill My house and I will fill your life with abundance.