Anglican Compassionate and Development Initiative (ACADI) ACADI
ACADI: Anglican Compassionate and Development Initiative (ACADI) is a faith-based organisation.
- To promote effective networking and coordination within the CON owned and affiliated FBOs and NGOs.
- To enhance the capacity of the Church of Nigeria to respond to social and communal issues and crises through policy influencing and direct interventions
- To be an organ for impacting the society and communities; extending the love of Christ and thus winning them to the Lord
- To be a platform for networking and partnering with like-minded organizations and agencies, who share the values and faith of the Church of Nigeria
- To serve as a forum for advocating for godly policies in the public space and in our governance systems
- To serve as a mechanism for mobilizing and sub-granting resources for the Diocesan FBOs and ensuring financial and programmatic accountability
- To serve as a platform for sharing information and best practices with the networking FBOs and partners.
Vision: A godly, peaceful and prosperous Nigerian nation, where the people and communities are free and empowered to worship and serve The Lord’
Mission: ‘To be used of God’s Holy Spirit to promote the emergence of Nigerian communities, through teaching godly principles and delivering interventions that teach communities to be mutually supporting, thus achieving a nation where godliness, peace and prosperity are sustained’